Zeek, Zebedee, and Zachariah had so much fun with our last contest that they want to host another contest. This time they want you to vote for your favorite Kids 4 Truth E-Card by sending them an e-card.
How to Vote: If you want to join their game, you will need to vote for your favorite e-card design by sending the e-card to email@example.com. Be sure to follow these instructions:
- Choose an e-card from the Kids 4 Truth e-card page (http://kids4truth.com/Stuff2Do/SendECards.aspx).
- Include a message to our staff that includes a personal note including the name of the church you attend (include the city/state where church is located)
- Sample Message: I love Kids 4 Truth. I attend By Faith Ministries in Mytown, MO.
- Send Card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Contest Works:
Two Prizes to Win!
- Church Prize
- The church who is listed by the most entries wins.
- All entries count whether or not they voted for the winning e-card design.
- Individual Prize
- The e-card design that receives the most votes wins!
- All entries who “voted” for the winning entry will be entered in a drawing.
- Kids 4 Truth Staff member will draw out a winner from those who “voted” for the winning e-card.
- The winning entry wins a $10 gift certificate to the Kids 4 Truth online store.
- The church who sends in the most entries receives a $10 gift certificate to the Kids 4 Truth online store. (Be sure to tell us which church you attend when you send your e-card.)
Rules: To be fair to everyone, please note and follow these rules:
Contest runs 12:01 am May 15, 2011 – 11:59 pm May 31, 2011 (central time zone).
Winner to be drawn on June 1 and announced by June 7.
Anyone can enter!
One submission (e-card vote) per day per person.
Multiples entries from same email address are welcomed, if each entry is from a separate member of the same household. For example: If Dad and Mom have four children and one email address, they may send one e-card per day per family member making a total of 6 entries from that email address for that day; however each e-card MUST be for a separate family member.
If you send multiple e-cards in one day, all e-cards from you for that day are disqualified. (See #4 above.)
Multiple e-cards per day from the same person using multiple email addresses will disqualify person for that day. (See #4 above.)
Each entry MUST be in its own e-card.
E-Cards MUST come from a valid and MUST be able to accept an email from our staff (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org). Notification of winner will be by email only.
Churches may submit an entry on behalf of a person who does not have an email address; however, they MUST abide by rules #4 and #8.
Churches may not submit all entries from their children together in one e-card. (See #8 above.)
All entries must be submitted via e-card. You may not mail your entries via USPS.
Kids 4 Truth Board Members, Staff, and those within their household are ineligible.
Individual Winner will be notified via email by June 7.
Winning church will be notified via phone call or email.
For your convenience, we have created a flier with information from this blog post for distribution at your church or club. You will find this flier at: http://equipu.kids4truth.com/files/folders/contest_fliers/entry8486.aspx.
Please let us know if you like this contest and if you would like to see more contests like this. You may email us at: email@example.com.